Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Chocolate-Mint Cupcakes

I've always loved the combination of chocolate and mint. Don't get me wrong, chocolate and peppermint is nice at the holidays and all... but good ol' mint is a great match for chocolate at any time of year. Maybe I got hooked on the flavor combination at my grandmother's house - she always had those Andes mint chocolates around. Anyhow, the point of my mentioning the love I feel for pairing chocolate and mint was so it might act as a segue into the cupcake I'm featuring below.

Chocolate Cupcakes with Mint Buttercream Icing






These cupcakes were popular enough at the office that I made another batch - this time with varying sizes of cupcake. (That way even those who were watching their diet could enjoy one - or two - of the smaller sized cupcakes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment